Jawar ventilation block is intended for building a system in a channel in gravitational ventilation. They are made of perlite concrete mixes, thanks to which you can achieve high sound and fireproof insulation.
The blocks have good thermal insulation, frost resistance and biological resistance preventing mold and fungus. They are compatible with chimney blocks.
The driving force behind gravitational ventilation is the difference between the density of cold air (fresh outside) and warm air (inside).
Hollow bricks available in one-channel, two-channel, three-channel and four-channel variants.
Requirements for ventilation standards in residential and public buildings PN-83 / B-03430 - PN-83 / B-03430 / Az3: 2000 Residential buildings; Ventilation air volume flows:
- in the kitchen with external window wyp. in the gas corner - 70 m 3 / h
- in the kitchen with external window wyp. in electric corner - 30 m 3 / h (up to 3 persons), 50 m 3 / h (> 3 persons)
- in the kitchen without a washbasin in electric corner - 50 m 3 / h
- in the bathroom (with or without toilet) - 50 m 3 / h
- in a separate toilet - 30 m 3 / h
- in an auxiliary room without windows - 15 m 3 / h
- in the kitchen without an external window wyp. in the gas station, mechanical ventilation required exhaust - 70 m 3 / h
- in buildings up to a height of 9 storeys, gravitational or mechanical ventilation can be used, in higher buildings only ventilation. Mechanical
- in apartments equipped with a solid fuel hearth, fireplaces or gas water heaters with gravitational flue gas discharge, only gravity or mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation can be used balanced
- basement ventilation - 0.3 changes per hour
- staircases should have, according to the different part, exhaust vents with a net cross section of 200 cm 2
- home laundry - min. 2 exchanges per hour
- drying room - 1 change per hour
Collective residence buildings:
- for rooms in residential - 20 m 3 / h for each resident, but not less than 1 dim./h
- for a room in the collective presence of people (common rooms, study rooms, dining rooms) - 20 m 3 / h for each person
- for rooms in air-conditioned and ventilated windows not opened - 30m 3 / h for each person
- kitchens, bathrooms and toilets intended for individual use - as for residential construction
- 20 m 3 / h for each resident
- 30 m 3 / h as above if smoking is allowed
- 15 m 3 / h for each child (nurseries and kindergartens)
- in air-conditioned and ventilated rooms with windows not opened - 30m 3 / h for each person or 50 m 3 / h if smoking is allowed
Jawar ventilation blocks:
- channel dimensions in 12 x 15 cm
- mounting height block in 24 cm
- quick and easy installation - 4 blocks in 1 meter